Are you living or travelling in Europe? Are you prepared for a disaster or emergency? Turn your VHF/UHF HT walkie talkie into a super SHTF survival radio with all the PMR, FREENET, KDR, CANAL-E, and UHF-CB channels. The secret is in the frequency programming. When disaster hits, you won’t need to worry about which radio is best for emergency communications, because you can talk to anyone! Emergency prepping is essential for radio communications.
Review: Super Antenna.
Super Antenna reviewIf you had only one antenna for SHTF, this is the one we would pick. Super Antenna website It comes as no surprise that the Super Antenna is the choice of survivalists & preppers for Bug Out Bags, Bug In Locations, and Bug Out Locations. The main reasons are that the communication performance is suberb, yet it is stealthy, rugged, and compact. The Super Antenna extends to full size in 2 minutes and packs down to 12" to fit into its own Go Bag (Mil-Spec MOLLE-PALS designed to be used with both civilian and military gear). It covers all frequencies, which is totally amazing: HAM - CB - MURS - GMRS - FRS - MARINE - SAR - WEATHER - SURVIVAL - SHTF - PMR - Business - Freeband - VHF - UHF - HF - Shortwave. It is recommended by Emergency Comms (EmComm) organizations such as ARES. The ruggedized versions (models MP1DXR and MP1LR) of the Super Antenna MP1, include a stealth titanium flexible SuperWhip (SW1), and it is perfect for field deployments and harsh conditions. Unlike most HF portable antennas and mobile whips, the flexible ruggedized SuperWhip can be bent in a circle, due to its special titanium metal. Super Antenna is the best antenna we've tested so far for survivalist use. We give it 5 stars.
RadioMaster Reports Articles
- Europe Survivalist Channels VHF FreeNet PMR446 Canal-E KDR444 UHF CB
- Survival Channels for Baofeng Programming SHTF-HAM-FRS-PMR-GMRS-MURS-MARINE-WEATHER-BUSINESS
- SHTF Prepper Radio Frequency Lists
- Making Frequency Lists and Charts
- Program Your VHF UHF Transceivers for Disaster Preparedness with FRS GMRS PMR MURS BUSINESS WEATHER MARINE HAM Channel Frequencies
- SHTF: Will They Steal Your Radios?
- SHTF Communications
- Doomsday Radio Operators – Season 4 – Episode 3 – Dead Batteries
- Prepper SHTF Survival Comms HT VHF-UHF Frequency Programming File
- 3-3-3 Radio Plan for SHTF Communications
- Survivalist Radio Communications: Ham vs CB vs FRS vs GMRS vs MURS
- Survivalist SSB CB Freeband Channel Frequency List
- SHTF Survivalist Radio Frequency Lists
maokh on Europe Survivalist Channels VH… Steve on Prepper SHTF Survival Comms HT… radiofreeq on Program Your VHF UHF Transceiv… Steve on Program Your VHF UHF Transceiv… Jared on Prepper SHTF Survival Comms HT…
- 336,180 hits
3-3-3 Radio Plan
Talking on Prepper Channel 3 FRS
SHTF Survival Radios
Survivalist CB SSB Radio Freeband
HF Radio Contact at a Survivalist Camp
Desert Survival Radio Check
Survivalist Radios: Ham vs CB vs FRS
HAM Prepper SHTF Survival Channel 146.550 FM Simplex
PMR446 Prepper Radios